Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NYC Day 1: Roof top Tea Time






(Duda: Alexis dress/ Zara bag and tights/ jeffrey Campbell shoes)

This was a trip I thought would go badly but turned out really good. The point of the weekend getaway  was to celebrate Cristy's birthday and spend some quality best friend time up in the city. Unfortunately, things came up like they always do and Cristy had to cancel her trip.  
NYC weather was cool breezes and sunny skies, allowing me to sport a light jacket and one of my favorite boots.  My first day there I opted for a girly/grunge Alexis dress that's part leather and part lace, and threw on some black tights. I've had this urge to jump into winter already since the temperatures are still high in miami and added a hot pink beanie last minute. I initially was going for the all black New Yorker 'look',  but couldn't help myself by adding a touch of color. 
My morning started off on a rooftop with friends, sipping Black Tea and overlooking the East village. With all the weekend down time and nothing to worry about I was ready for all my NYC Adventures. 





8 comments:

  1. Love how you paired that dress with the beanie!

    www.city-limitsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cute! love the outfit and beanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, love your outfit so much, especially the dress <3

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be grateful :)
    Lots of kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! you have a very nice blog!

    http://www.frenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. def a great outfit, hope you have a crackkinnn time in NY!

    xo's

    - teeney
    http://christeeney.blogspot.com
    http://jamntee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love the look
    that zara bag is amazing
    it would be soo great if you can check out my fashion blog
    as well
    Thanks
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style. Love the hat. Follow you on bloglovin
    The Stuff I Like

    ReplyDelete